The Callos Comapnies is currently hiring for a Wire Harness Assembler position located in Leetsdale, PA.
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs the day-to-day assembly of various types of products such as wiring harnesses, cables and electronic alarm and monitoring systems.
• Brings forth creativity in the production processes, that will add marketable value to the Company's products.
• Responsible for the completion and accuracy of associated quality and production documentation.
• May test products during and after the assembly process.
• Diploma from a technical institution or equivalent work experience is highly desirable.
• Training to IPC/WHMA standard 620A Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies, is highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge of wire preparation. This includes wire cutting (specific lengths), wire striping, wire terminating (installing terminals on ends of wire) and soldering
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings and work from these documents
- Working knowledge of power and non power hand tools such as a drill press, metal cutting devices, drill, rivet gun, screw driver, tape measure…
- Flexibility to move from job to job. We do not have a production line environment with many people doing only one job each. Typically our production technicians are assembling a wire harness from beginning to end. This includes kitting parts from inventory, electro-mechanical assembly, quality documentation such as test records, actually performing quality tests, and even as far as helping with shipping and receiving.
- Experience with resistance, hi-pot, continuity and computerized testing using tools such as a DVM/DMM (digital volt meter / digital multi meter)
- Able to measure in both English and metric units and be able to convert back and forth between the two ‘on the fly’
Compensation: $11-$12 per hour
If you're a hard worker, we want to hear from you! Please call 1-800-770-8260 to schedule an interview or email your resume to Apply today, work tomorrow!