Miller Brother Staffing is looking for a Welder/Fitter for a company based i New Castle Pa. Pay is between $14.00 ad $15.00
Summary: Weld wheels (and any other components as directed) as specified by shop job folder and drawings. Follow procedures as directed, completing all reports thoroughly and accurately and ensure all paperwork is properly filed.
- Must pass weld certification test for AWS 014.6 for A242 and A514. Other materials as needed.
- The responsibility and authority to stop production and to notify my supervisor if there is a quality or safety issue.
- Basic understanding of the quality policy and objectives and know where to find them.
- Maintain areas for cleanliness and safety practices.
- Understanding of MASDS chemical safety.
- Working understanding of welding equipment.
- Proper cleaning of welds as instructed by my supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to interact professionally with others.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Conscientious, responsible and able to make decisions based on past experiences.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
* Flux Core
* 100% Paid Benefits
* 6% 401K Matching
* Production Welding