Express Employment Professionals (Pittsburgh North Office) is looking for experienced Welders to work either 1st or 2nd or 3rd shift. Experience with TIG is especially required. You must pass a Welding test to be considered for this company. The ability to read blueprints and measurements is required.
*Great Pay! $15-18/hour
*Full time position
*Temporary to hire position
*Working for an innovative production company!
Fabricates components by analyzing requirements; welding parts.
* Multiple positions available: Having both MIG and TIG experienced preferred.
*4G qualification for GTAW stainless steel perferred
* Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques.
* Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements
* Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
* Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
* Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Welding and Fabrication, Documentation Skills, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting, Analyzing Information , Dependability, Independence.
To be considered, send resumes to .