You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, enthusiastic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.
- Efficiently and safely handles all cartons to ensure productive and accurate processing of merchandise to the store network.
- Receives and unloads cartons and/or pallets from inbound trailers; unloads cartons from an electrically operated conveyor and stacking cartons into an outbound trailer
- Moves pallets through the warehouse and removes pallets of merchandise in storage locations
- Checking and maintaining carton count accuracy within the warehouse; order processing; additional duties as assigned
- Verifies and packs merchandise from master cartons to store cartons, in quantities more readily sold by the stores.
- Places individual master cartons on a packing station table
- Scans labels and places appropriate quantity in the carton designated for the store
- Places carton onto conveyor line for delivery to the outbound department
- Good communication skills; able to work independently and in a team environment; accurately use basic math skills
- Able to operate all power equipment safely, read labels, tickets and other product documentation; able to use a personal computer
- Able to operate PCS system (scanning of labels with electronic pencil-wand)
- Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing up to 30-47 lbs. regularly, and up to 60 lbs. on an infrequent basis
- Along with other Target job requirements, this position requires successful completion of the Physical Abilities Test. (Warehouse Worker)
- Willing to work in various temperature controlled environments from ambient to frozen
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Target discount
Visit to inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Distribution Center Positions. Search for the city. Or visit your local Target store to apply on the Employment Kiosks located at the front of the stores. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at around 1,800 stores and at . Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit . For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.