Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Downingtown… 70 years to be exact! You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- Oversees all inventory control policies and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy; including receiving of all products into system, control and audit vendor issues.
- Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse facility to reflect cleanliness, efficiency and organization.
- Supervises all warehouse personnel, assigns tasks and duties on a daily basis, i.e., shipping and receiving of inventory and proper storage and delivery of parts.
- Communicates directly with purchasing department on shipment errors and inventory needs.
- Responsible for training and development of all warehouse personnel, to include hiring and evaluating employees.
- Works directly with satellite managers on maintaining accurate delivery of stock orders and sold product transfers delivered on a daily basis.
- Comply with all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of warehouse operations.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Personal want and need for self-development and improvement
- 1-5 years related warehouse experience.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Should possess special skills in the operation of machinery but not required.
- Must be familiar with warehouse methods, techniques and procedures.
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
- This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet except when operating machinery or performing supervisory responsibilities.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb, and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds regularly.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat.
What We Offer
- Company Health Insurance
- iPad & access to integrated software
- Company Uniform
- 401k Plan with company contribution
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.