The incumbent provides administrative support, project coordination, and recruitment efforts to the Talent Acquisition (TA) team.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the coordination and administration of routine transactions related to talent acquisition.
- Performs requisition creation and candidate status management tasks.
- Oversees new hire processing, including offer letter creation and background check initiation.
- Works in ATS to support administrative recruiting functions, track candidates, and retrieve data.
- Partners with TA team to execute strategies that facilitate attainment of targeted staffing levels.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to develop specific and effective recruitment plans.
- Researches industry landscape and trends to ensure related strategies remain relevant and competitive.
- Identifies and recruits qualified candidates within the industry for company openings.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to prospective candidates.
- Works with branch offices on college-level recruitment, and attends related job fairs.
- Participates in job fairs to bolster company presence and form partnerships with local organizations.
- Works in conjunction with the marketing team to create and employ recruitment branding.
- Partners with third-party staffing firms to fill vacancies, as needed.
- Provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition and People & Culture teams.
- Maintains appropriate Company confidentiality at all times.
- Protects the assets of the Company and ethically upholds the Corporate Code of Conduct in all situations.
- Cultivates and promotes the “Hearts & Minds” safety culture.
- Consistently exemplifies the Core Values of the Company (We Care, We Strive for Excellence, We Act with Integrity, We are Innovative, We are Competitive, and We are Accountable).
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment or a human resources-related capacity.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (BirdDogHR preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to engage in effective collaboration, communication, and negotiation.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws that impact recruitment.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and utilize information in a skillful manner.
- Capacity to multitask and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Previous college and/or construction recruitment experience.
- Prior experience in a federal contractor organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.