- PA |
- Jobs |
- Sr. Distribution Technicians-All Shifts
Sr. Distribution Technicians-All Shifts
Almac is a group of established businesses at the forefront of the Pharmaceutical industry. Our Company is a recognized global knowledge-based leader for there search, development and delivery of pharmaceutical services. Almac's services extend from drug discovery through all areas of clinical trials to the commercialization of pharmaceutical products. Our commitment to Discovery, Development and Delivery in conjunction with our long term partnerships with the majority of the world's leading pharmaceuticals guarantees a secure future for everyone.
We are currently seeking Senior Distribution Technicians for all shifts (1st M-F 7am-3pm; 2nd M-F 3pm-11pm; 3rd 11pm-7am) to work at our state of the art facility in Souderton, PA. The Senior Distribution Technician is responsible for verifying and packing clinical site and depot orders.
In this role the sense of satisfaction is felt on a daily basis in knowing that our hands were the last hands to touch a product, or material, prior to its being delivered to a patient. It is a privilege to know that our involvement is critical in the advancement of human health.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Review documents for clarity, correctness, completeness and compliance.
2. Perform verification checks of documents and clinical material prior to dispatch.
3. Pack customer orders based on customer specific protocols and their specific Distribution Instructions.
4. Generate FedEx/UPS labels.
5. Interact with Quality, Distribution and Logistics personnel to address quality issues.
6. Possesses a thorough understanding of departmental SOP's.
7. Assists in job skill training of Distribution personnel.
8. Assist with the implementation of new processes and new technologies.
9. Assist in the rotating and stocking of refrigerated and frozen gel packs.
10. Provide assistance to co-workers and other departments when deemed necessary.
High School Diploma or GED 3+ year's experience in a distribution or warehouse atmosphere
Good PC skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Ability to stand and move throughout the day.
Ability to lift 50 pounds, potentially up to 75 pounds from time to time.
Ability to work in cold room as required.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to work overtime as needed, which may include weekend hours
Must meet current company Vision Policy Requirements for acuity and color blindness.
Working at Almac is exciting, sometimes challenging but always rewarding. Over a period of sustained global growth spanning in excess of 45 years, the diligence and dedication of our 3,700 strong family have made our company the success that it is today. Together we make an invaluable difference to the health of countless patients all over the world - and this is just the beginning!
Be part of something big. Be part of something special. Be part of Almac.