- Responsible, in cooperation with other team members or independently, for alignments and final status of production built sections and grand blocks.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and technical documents.
- Maintain quality standards and meet scheduled completion times.
- Record and submit measurements timely and correctly.
- Daily feedback of task progress and quality results.
- Responsible for readiness of all equipment required by the measurement ream (calibration, records,etc.)
- Cooperation with preparation teams of new projects upon request.
- Work with team member and independently to complete task.
- Safety in all actions and tasking preventing injury to self and others.
If interested, please email your resume to or fax to 904-798-1720 Attn. Tony
- Skilled in the utilization of advanced measuring equipment/ tools Net2B/ 1200, Archer, Lap Top, etc. (transits, optical levels, etc.)
- Knowledge of steel structures and measurement.
- Able to work at heights and in inclement weather.
- Able to carry instruments and equipment to job site.
- Ability to learn and process the information flow according to defined rules.
- Ability to learn and make reports of final product.
- Ability to create and evaluate GLM 3DIM program and create reports of completed products.
- Ability to TRAIN less experienced Team members in all the above areas.
Compensation: Based on Experience