Description of duties and requirements:
- Installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning in compliance with blueprints, manufacturer specifications, and written and/or verbal instruction.
- Make material take-off's, submit requisitions, interact with vendors and other contractors as required.
- Provide training and instruction to personnel on activities relating to heating and air conditioning systems to ensure an acceptable work performance level.
- Install heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Operate a variety of equipment as needed to perform work. Operate various measuring and testing instruments.
- Work with vendors to arrange service for warrantied parts, select appropriate replacement parts and troubleshoot problems.
- Reads blueprints, piping and wiring diagrams.
- Training and certifications are desired.
- Good knowledge of: the tools, equipment, and material used in the HVAC trade; safety practices associated with HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair
Additional Skills Desired:
- Recently completed an OSHA 10/30 hour Construction safety course.
- Experience with Plumbing and other piping systems.