Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Sullivan Service is unique because it is one of the few family owned and operated plumbing and heating businesses around. Originally founded by Bill and Anna Sullivan in 1964 Sullivan Super Service has delivered superior plumbing and heating services to the Greater Pittsburgh area. John L. Sullivan is the current owner and carries on the tradition of providing reliable, honest and professional service delivered in a caring manner.
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential drain cleaning.
As a drain technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Provide camera service for every mainline stoppage within 24 hours of the report.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
- Help customers select the right maintenance plan and understand warranty information.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Personable and professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about ABC Company and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Are you an ambitious person?
Are you looking for an opportunity that will help you grow in your profession?
Do you get satisfaction from helping a customer, and being a “HERO” in their eyes?
If you answered yes ~ Sullivan Super Service
may be the UNIQUE career opportunity that you have been waiting for.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Beneift
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Gas Benefit
- Compensation is a combination of salary and commission that will exceed $80K.