Dynatech Controls, Inc. is Pennsylvania’s premier Open System Integrator, benefitting clients with the best of energy efficiency results through our Dedication, Commitment and Integrity.
Established in Pennsylvania as an independent controls contractor, we have done the research for 20+ years and since evolved into providing multiple, best-in-class product lines to offer open system integrations. Dynatech continues to expand and is currently operating in 41 counties in Central, Southeastern and Northeastern Pennsylvania. Our multi-line product approach has created a diverse offering of technologies and solutions. Our clients have access to unique resolutions and are in total control of all aspects of their energy needs without proprietary constraints.
We are always excited to hear from a top candidate in their field who may be looking for a new opportunity. Our current Service Technicians draw from a combination of their commercial HVAC system and DDC Temperature control system knowledge to analyze and maintain customer's systems. You would be teamed with some of the best BAS Service Technicians in our industry allowing for professional growth and development as you advance in your own career and interests.
- Perform testing and system analysis of automated building control system operations for service related maintenance
- Maintain and modify automated building control systems programming, when necessary, for service related maintenance
- Maintain and modify automated building control systems graphics, when necessary, for service related maintenance
- On-site management of performance and quality of completed service work
- High School or GED
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience in computer and/or networking and its relation to our services
- Licensing/Registration/Certification: None
- Computer abilities (Required)
- Commercial HVAC system operation industry experience (Required)
- DDC Temperature Control System experience (Required)
- Minimum 2 years experience in DDC Temperature Control Systems
- Minimum 3 years experience and knowledge of commercial HVAC Systems
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and equipment involved in the installation and repair of HVAC systems
- Initiative to work independently
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Effective oral and written skills to communicate with customers and colleagues
- 2 years experience in computer networking operations
- Tridium Niagara AX Framework experience
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with employer contribution
- Company Profit Sharing
- Employee Longevity Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education – Up to 100% Company Reimbursement
- Employer provided vehicle and fuel for business related activities
- Employer provided cell phone for business related activities
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply button above.