Worth & Company, Inc. is seeking a full-time Service Plumber for immediate hire. As a Worth Service Plumber, you will provide exceptional service to our sophisticated commercial and industrial customers in the mid-Atlantic region.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair various commercial & industrial Plumbing equipment.
- Order job material and coordinate with the Account Manager/customer for delivery.
- Perform related duties as directed by the Account Manager.
- Demo, remove, and prep area for new Plumbing installations.
- Install new water heaters, sinks, toilets, piping, drains, and back flow preventors. Ensure that the work performed follows blueprints, manufacturer specifications/submittals, and written and/or verbal instruction.
- Operate a variety of equipment as needed to perform work. Operate various measuring and testing instruments. Operate all sewer machines and cameras.
- Display timely, efficient and profitable accomplishment of assigned jobs and tasks.
- Perform special or complicated service activities without assistance, including periodic on-call duties, as required (nights and weekends are required while on-call).
- Other tasks - order job materials, run piping for new HVAC equipment, and assist the service department if needed.
- 5-7 years of commercial Plumbing install/service & repair experience
- Clean driver's license, background and drug testing
- ASSE backflow certified (not required but a plus)
- Team player with a jump-in-the-ditch mentality
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to doing things right the first time
Worth & Company offers:
- Competitive merit based pay
- Quality medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term, Long Term and Life insurance
- Retirement savings plan including company match
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Company sponsored events such as: annual golf outing and holiday party