Worth & Company, Inc. is currently seeking a Service Division Manager who is team-oriented and customer-focused. The Service Division Manager is responsible for managing the overall Service Division operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives and policies. The position implements programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profitability, and participates in developing policy and strategic plans.
- Manage and supervise all field technicians and supporting staff.
- Responsible for profit and loss of the Division.
- Oversee small projects
- Establish long-range operational goals and growth strategies.
- Create a work environment that demands excellence, motivates employees and promotes teamwork.
- Implement productivity improvement changes.
- Analyze financial statements/jobs costs and work with management team to reach profitability targets.
- A minimum of 10 years in increasingly responsible project/operational management.
- A minimum of 15 years in mechanical service industry.
- A strong understanding of the mechanical service industry.
- A track record of proactive leadership and problem solving.
- Superior planning and organizational skills.
- Degree in a technical discipline.
- Training in construction business administration is a plus.
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Team-oriented, customer-focused, forward-thinking, self motivated and dedicated
- An outstanding leader with the ability to set high but reachable goals.
- Ability to create a favorable representation of the Company to customers and other outsiders.
- An individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels.
- Strives for excellence and continuous improvement at all times with all processes.
- A leader who is focused on training and development of people.
- A confident, self-aware team-builder who is collaborative.
- An open, honest, fair-minded person of uncompromising personal integrity.
Worth & Company offers:
- Competitive merit based pay
- Quality medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term, Long Term and Life insurance
- Retirement savings plan including company match
- Paid vacation days and holidays