InfraSource, A Quanta Services Company
With over 2,000 employees located in 30 locations across 20 states, InfraSource provides a comprehensive scope of construction and professional services to the natural gas and electric industry. Utilities and Pipeline Operators throughout North America choose InfraSource for its extensive knowledge, expansive resources, and unmatched scope of services. With legacy companies dating back to 1954, InfraSource has built its reputation as an industry leader for solutions and a premier provider of infrastructure services with a solid track record of performance, integrity, and - above all - a commitment to safety and quality.
The Foreman is a field management role, responsible for organizing and supervising the safe daily operations of utility construction projects. Manage the field operations with a focus to safety, compliance, efficiency, cost management and innovation. Manage construction activities to ensure Company procedures are followed and compliance is maintained relative to all applicable local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Supervise the daily operations in accordance with job specifications and customer requirements while continually monitoring site for changing safety conditions and related issues.
- Monitor progress of crew to insure satisfactory job completion, keeping construction progress in line with overall project schedule and cost estimate.
- Develop and maintain business relationships including attending customer progress meetings and pre-bid meetings, when appropriate.
- Serve as single point of contact with customers, inspectors, subcontractors and vendors performing work in the field.
- Pre-survey job location and ensure locates have been performed.
- Conduct job hazard analysis and present daily/weekly tool box talks.
- Manage and develop labor and employee relations.
- Secure work site at the end of each shift to ensure public safety and safety of equipment and materials.
- Enforce safety by modeling behaviors, maintaining a drug free work environment and performing corrective action when appropriate.
- Train crew members in accordance with Company safety practices.
- Ability to travel and additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years of field experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills