PREIT is a real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership and management of differentiated retail shopping malls designed to fit the dynamic communities.
Our Vision: To create dynamic and compelling environments for the retailers, consumers and communities we serve.
Our Values: We are a people-centric organization that operates at velocity and brings innovation, collaboration and a culture of ownership to maximizing shareholder value.
Senior Tenant Coordinator provides performance of Tenant Coordination functions including design review, participate in “making the deals”, and project management. The Senior Tenant Coordinator will assume responsibility for providing oversight of contract administration and associated consultants assist in assessment and allocation of tenant coordination resources, and responsibility for tenant coordination of assigned properties. Senior Tenant Coordinator must have excellent communication and teamwork skills and will be expected to “set the example” for exemplary tenant coordination performance. Senior Tenant Coordinator must be capable of being an independent performer that communicates and collaborates with Leasing, Asset Management, Legal and Mall Management often and regularly as necessary.
The SENIOR TENANT COORDINATOR will:
- Provide leasing support in the timely processing and resolution of tenant space configurations, design packages, recommendations and approval of tenant work, and coordination with Cost Estimator(s) with regard to the determination and pricing of Landlord Work.
- Assist CAD Operator(s) with the maintenance and updating of leasing plans and the verification of Lease Outline Documents (LOD’s)
- Provide assistance to Leasing with regard to determining scope of Tenant’s Work that will achieve the Landlord acceptable design standard. Communicate and collaborate with tenants and their consultants in a timely and effective manner as necessary.
- Assist Leasing through the development and coordination of design concepts that promote the leasability and viability of unique tenant programs and spaces.
- Coordinate the communication and the submission design and construction documents as required to support attaining Required Opening Dates and/or compliance with the Project Construction Completion Timeline.
- Assist in the oversight and administration of Tenant Coordination activities.
- Maintain consistent and thorough communication with tenants, property management and leasing to insure that all parties are properly informed.
- Assume responsibility and oversight of assigned properties and manage all Tenant Coordination activities as directed.
- Maintain on a daily basis REIT-Soft database for assigned tasks and projects.
- Assist in maintaining overall compliance by the department.
- Insure that Property Management has received all corporate communication pertaining to the construction of each tenant space and is prepared to conduct a pre-construction meeting.
- Coordinate the performance of any lease required Landlord Work with the Construction Project Managers. Assist in the coordination of outside vendors as needed to facilitate the timely completion of this work.
- Collaborate with the Operations Managers regarding the performance of Tenant Work providing direction and assistance as necessary. Insure that properties maintain and issue Construction Status reports on a weekly basis as necessary.
- Visit each assigned property at least twice a year or as needed to properly coordinate tenant construction activity and maintain ample familiarity with assigned properties.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified Applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, or Construction Management.
- 8 years of experience in retail tenant coordination and retail design.
- Some commercial construction experience desirable.
- Proven proficiency in reading and understanding construction documents, interpreting construction means and methods, and insuring compliance with building construction and project design criteria.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Clear and concise written, verbal and graphic presentation skills.
- ICSC CDP certification or ability to achieve this certification within nine (9) months.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) - Company match after 6 months