I.T. Landes is an employee-owned mechanical contractor with over 175 employees and we're still growing. The business started in 1929 in Harleysville, PA and we now serve home and business throughout the region. Our change from family-owned to employee-owned is driving a sense of team and a level of cooperation that is very exciting. We are looking to add only GREAT people to the IT Landes team. Our goal of controlled growth currently leads us to seek a full-time Residential Service Plumber.
- Troubleshoot drains and water lines that are not working and replace parts that are defective.
- Install/replace sinks, toilets, appliances and all related lines. Including electric for appliances.
- Understanding and troubleshooting knowledge of the following:
- Water heaters
- Water filters
- Sewer lines; including use of cameras, locators and sewer machines
- Measure, cut, thread and solder pipes and fittings
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs and expectations.
- Be accurate and timely with service orders, time cards and related paperwork
- Member of an on-call plumbing rotation
- Performs related work as assigned
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience specific to the residential plumbing industry
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools and equipment of the trade
- Knowledge of basic electricity and other electrical safety
- Ability to read, understand and work from specifications and drawings.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach or stand, lift and move heavy objects
Additional skills desired:
- Trade school education is preferred but not required
- Journeyman license preferred but not required
- Experience in hydronics
- Sewer jetting/ excavation experience
- Employee ownership since 2014 as an ESOP.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available
- Uniform provided.
- 401K benefit program.
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- Company paid training program.
- Vacation paid time off and holidays.