Residential Service Plumbers will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms, to maintain, diagnose and correct plumbing system problems. This includes replacing parts and adjusting controls for better performance.
- Multiple years of experience specific to the residential plumbing service industry.
- General knowledge of water treatment systems, wells, and drain cleaning.
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Ability to provide the correct solutions to customers needs.
- Possess own basic hand tools.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects.
- Commitment to providing enthusiastic and outstanding customer service
Additional Skills Desired:
- Trade school education is preferred but not required.
- Journeyman or Master license preferred but not required.
- Experience with Hydronics would be a plus.
- Experience with HVAC would be a plus.
- Employee ownership since 2010 as an ESOP.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available.
- 401K benefit program.
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid training program.
- Vacation paid time off and holidays.