RESIDENTIAL HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
McLoughlin Plumbing & Heating celebrating its 50th year in business is one of the leading home comfort and plumbing contractors in the Delaware Valley. This is a great place to work.
We are looking for someone with 5-7 years Residential experience in heating and air conditioning field. This position is primarily responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of customer's existing heating and air conditioning systems and/or newly installed heating and air conditioning systems.
- Must be strong in service of hydronic and steam boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioning systems.
- Check operations of heating and air conditioning system.
- Communicate with the customer and evaluate their needs and wants.
- Sell new equipment by advising customer of any add-on's or upgrades that would further enhance their overall heating and air conditioning comfort.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- 5-7 years of Residential HVAC experience
- 2 year technical school
- NATE certification or path to test is a plus
- Experience with heat pumps, split systems, high efficiency systems
- Strong experience in hydronic and steam systems.
- Flat rate pricing a plus
- Must have strong positive attitude and work ethic
- Valid PA Driver's License at all times
- Must pass all pre-employment tests including drug/alcohol screening
- $2,000 Signing Bonus
- Great starting salary with bonuses and commissions - $80,000 +
- Full health coverage including dental and vision
- Life Insurance policy
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan and Company Match
- Fully Stocked Truck
- Paid Holiday/Vacation
Don't wait apply today - Please click the apply button, submit your resume and continue through the application process if you are interested. We appreciate your time and look forward to building a relationship. Come grow with us!
-McLoughlin Plumbing & Heating