Residential HVAC Apprentice
Last Revision Date:
We’re looking for HVAC Apprentices who are enthusiastic about starting their careers in the HVAC field.
Experience is not needed to join our team, but you must demonstrate a strong desire to strive and grow.
· Full-Time (40 hours per week)
· 1st or 2nd Shift options – or if you are looking for a more custom schedule, talk with us as we may be able to make that work!
· *There is a pay differential for anyone available to work a 2nd shift
· No On-Call during the week. Weekend On-Call rotation once every 4-5 weeks.
- Maintain and repair heating and air conditioning equipment in residential settings.
- Maintain and promote the use of indoor air quality products to our clients.
- Participate in on-the-job training.
- Grow your career: participate in industry training.
- Assist technicians and warehouse department as needed.
- Other field tasks as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Some experience in construction or other skilled trades
- Education minimum: High school diploma or GED
- You must pass a drug test, background check, and have a good driving record
- Have a valid PA Driver's License.
- You're a team player.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You provide outstanding customer service at all times. You enjoy serving others.
- You have an entrepreneur spirit - you like taking initiative and ownership of your career and personal development.
- You have a flexible schedule and are able to work after normal business hours if needed.
- Military experience a plus!
Donnelly’s offers all employees a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement savings, paid time off (holidays and personal), recognition programs, a positive and supportive team atmosphere, training, and community involvement opportunities.
- Company paid, ongoing training
- Mentors and managers to show you the ropes
- Positive and respectful team environment
- Year-Round Work
- Clean, company-provided uniforms.
- Prizes & Incentives
- Tool Money
- Competitive hourly pay, commensurate with experience.
- Minimal Overtime