We are a unique Human Resource and Recruitment Consulting firm located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We are focused on helping businesses eliminate the complexity of Human Resources and Recruitment processes. We provide exceptional client services with affordable pricing to the businesses of Bucks County and the surrounding areas.
The Electrician is a key member of the Company’s team. This position has a critical role in the achievement of company goals especially profitability and customer service.
The Electrician is responsible for managing and completing all aspects of the job process from the time the project is handed off from the Production Manager. It is the Electrician’s responsibility to read and understand the contract documents.
- This is a full time position with some on call days.
- The person in this position, as in all positions in our company, is expected to show respect for people in all relationships; customers, vendors, fellow employees and others. This needs to be reflected in all contact while representing our company
- It is expected that the person in this position will work productively and efficiently and will perform work to our standards and will be done on time and within budget
- Actively contribute to building the company’s culture. Act as a part of the team and encourage others to excel
- This person reports directly to the Production Manager
- Contract review upon receipt
- Installation of jobs in accordance with work order/ contract and within company policies
- Material acquisition
- Completion of daily paperwork as required
- Change order management
- Customer Relationships and customer satisfaction
- Communicate with Production Manager daily to review job progress, schedule, problems, or scope of work changes.
- Function as primary contact with the customer/ lead carpenter after hand-off from PM
- Continually communicate with the customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
Onsite Job Management
- Review contracts and obtain all the information necessary (from the Production manager or sales) for completing the job.
- Be familiar with what is included and not included in contracts so accurate Change Orders can be issued as necessary.
- Estimate, identify, manage, and issue all change orders in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all necessary equipment and material is loaded for the day. Trips to the supply house should be the exception, not the rule.
- Ordering of additional ‘non stock’ materials or materials resulting from field changes or field conditions.
- Being responsible for quality control and cleanliness of each job, including supervising other employees of WCEC.
- Deliver invoices, collect payments, and collect signed Change Orders as necessary
- Continually communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction.
- Resolve customer issues immediately whenever possible
Must have a minimum of 8 years experience
Must have knowledge of all aspects of residential electrical services and repair
Must take pride in their work
Must have a valid Drivers License
- Health insurance based on the company’s health insurance plan in effect at the time of qualification. You will qualify to participate in the company health plan after 90 days of employment.
- Six paid holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Two weeks (10 days) Paid Time Off per year..
- Sales Commissions on eligible items
- Training Opportunities
- A retirement plan in which we contribute 2% of your annual salary.
- Company Truck provided for you that you take home
- Eligibility into the ‘Profit Sharing Plan for Field Employees’ bonus program.
40k to 55K