An Innovative and Leading provider of Custom Stainless Foodservice Equipment in Latrobe is hiring!!
We are seeking independent self-motivated individuals who can read blueprints, have a working knowledge of required tooling, and can set-up and adjust various fabrication equipment.
Candidates must be able to set up and adjust machines as required for various applications.
Previous working experience with the following:
Murata Weideman punch press
Amada Press Brakes-EM’s 3610, EM’s 2510 Pega’s and Coma’s
Candidates will Work from part drawings, templates, etc.
• 1 – 2 years experience setting-up sheet metal machines in a manufacturing environment
• Detail orientated
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, fabrication, assembly and process documentation
• Mechanical aptitude and technical process experience
• Able to work in a team environment
• Must have exceptional organizational skills, good communication, time management, independent thinking, and problem solving
Candidates please email resumes: