Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: BA Preferred
Willing to Travel
Speciality: Commercial,Industrial,and Institutional Construction
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Frey Lutz Corp, located in Lancaster, has been one of Central PA’s leading mechanical contractors for the past 43 years. We are a single-source solution from design through construction. At Frey Lutz, it's our unique, hands-on approach to every project that has won us some of the best HVAC and plumbing contracts in the area.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to manage multiple Plumbing and HVAC projects for both public and private clients from post bid to project completion. Projects would range from $500,000 to several million in both the private and public sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Pre-construction planning for successful job start up and execution
- Coordinating with foremen in the field execution of projects
- Providing overall construction project reporting
- Change order/cost management tracking and reporting
- Accountable for all project documentation and follow up
- Being responsible for project closeout and final reporting
This job profile is not all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related mechanical field experience preferred.
- 7-10 years progressive experience in Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional construction projects including experience handling multiple medium-sized projects in varying phases of development and experience managing the activities of architects, engineers, sub-contractors and vendors
- Able to read and comprehend construction drawings and technical specifications
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Familiar with commercial construction practices, Project Management software, accounting systems, etc.
- Microsoft Office Software
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with CAD
- Familiarity with ComputerEase software a plus
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Disability Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Frey Lutz offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits. Frey Lutz Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free work environment.