Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling – Downingtown, PA
Call 610-269-0884 and ask for Anthony
Since 1948 the Mattioni Team has been Chester County’s choice for Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Bath Remodeling. Our knowledgeable, courteous, and professional employees are dedicated to providing the Superior Customer Service that our patrons love and trust. We are looking for select technicians to uphold the traditions and standards that make Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Chester County’s premier in-home service provider.
And we are still growing!
Looking for a Plumber Apprentice who has a solid understanding of plumbing fundaments and is willing to learn from our seasoned technicians, each with up to 20+ years’ experience. Must be career oriented. We are looking for an apprentice who wants to learn, master the trade, and take ownership of a career as a full time service technician.
Requirements (Must Have’s):
• Ambition, motivation, eagerness to take ownership of one’s career
• Foresight and the ability to anticipate requirements
• Experience, outside the classroom, working with hand and power tools
• Excellent customer communication skills in order to foster business relationships and to explain repairs and replacement options to customers
• Reliable in both attendance and punctuality
• Be neat and organized all areas including handwriting
• Able to work full time schedule and “on-call” nights, weekends, holidays
• Possess a current, valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
• Willingness to work until the job is done
• Pass a drug and background check (upfront honesty is appreciated)
• Currently live within Chester County (Out of state/area applications will NOT be considered. Please DO NOT apply if not CURRENTLY living within Chester County.)
• Be familiar with our website
• Be present and ready to begin work at 720am.
• Use experience and training to perform basic plumbing related tasks with both hand and power tools
• Treat every call as a learning opportunity. Be responsible, ask questions, and learn
• Learn to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve plumbing related issues.
• Perform related work as assigned.
• Check-in inventory, take out trash, organize shop, fuel trucks, etc.
• Assist in the Remodeling Department when needed
• Build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations to foster strong customer relationships.
Why work for Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling?
• Health Insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days
• Retirement Plan
• Room for promotions
• Company provided uniforms
• Friendly work environment including employee events sponsored by company
• Free Breakfast Fridays