Miller Brother Staffing has the immediate need of a Materials Processor for 1st shift. You must meet the following criteria for consideration.
- Deburr / Round Over / CounterSink Parts utilizing hand operated electric and pneumatic tools such as a dewalt router and dynabrade dynafile
- Material Handling
- Will measure and cut aluminum and steel. Will use hand routers, table routers, and chop saw.
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation. They should be able to lift up to 50 lbs. They will be out on the shop floor, so they should dress appropriately for a manufacturing environment. Work boots or steel toe shoes are required in the Machine Shop.
- Saw Operation and setup, Print Reading, and MUST BE ABLE TO READ A TAPE MEASURE and read measurements
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work
Pay Rate - $12/hour
Monday-Friday 7:30am-5pm **Must be willing to work OT, weekends, holidays as required**
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.