Effectively market the Company through the Call Center to achieve Company goals within the parameters set forth by the Company and the Company Code of Ethics.
Hours: Full Time / Day Shift / Tuesday – Saturday
Expected Compensation: Base plus monthly bonus program
- Liaison between the Call Center and General Managers.
- Lead the Call Center in Company initiatives.
- Drive opportunity by overseeing marketing and cross marketing campaigns
- Manage and cultivate existing vendor relationships
- Responsible for training and coaching Customer Service, Sales, and Dispatchers
- Understand and implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Oversee call center quality assurance processes
- Recruit, hire, and train Call Takers, Inside Sales Representatives, and Dispatchers
- Present reports to company stakeholders and executive management
- Exercise leadership in using the entire team to meet goals and manage issues
This is a growing position in a growing company. Your responsibilities will adapt to meet requirements.
To be successful you must be:
- Proven with a track record in customer service
- 5+ years’ experience in Operations, Call Center, and/or Marketing positions
- 3+ years of management experiences
- Formally Educated: Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- Excited to take all action to achieve and exceed goals
- Passionate about the Company to promote the brand
- Talented to inspire and lead others to attain company goals
- Eager to take complete ownership and accountability for all facets of the position and its growth
- Energetic, determined, persuasive, positive, organized, empathetic, even-tempered and respectful
- Forward thinking to recommend sufficient staffing to match business demand and seasonal spikes
- Available to assist team as necessary nights and weekends on an as needed basis
- Intelligent to learn and implement improvements after onsite and offsite trainings
- Strong in verbal and written communications
- IT competent with previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the latest software applications