At PCA, our associates have demonstrated their commitment to the customer and each other by working together to grow our organization into one of the best corrugated companies in the United States. For years we have been creating distinctive products, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting and preparing our teams.
If you would like to join an organization…
- That provides training and career building opportunities
- Offers competitive salary and benefit packages
- That is results-driven and encourages associates to actively participate in problem-solving
- Recognizes accomplishment and celebrates success.
We encourage you to apply!
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with match
- Company Paid Group and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Responsible for maintaining all converting and corrugating equipment to minimize downtime.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Practice safe work habits at all times
- Demonstrate ability to parallel all rolls, make all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
- Demonstrate ability to teach other maintenance classifications in all qualification requirements and proper maintenance procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot programmable controllers and troubleshoot and repair all A/C and D/C drives and their control systems use.
- Demonstrate ability to use all aspects of the maintenance software program.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and schedule maintenance work, assign work to other maintenance classifications according to their abilities and limitations.
- Follow up all work in order to insure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, correctly, and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Willingly work all necessary hours and shifts.
- Help maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Comply with the facilities food packaging safety programs processes and procedures.
- Complete annual food packaging safety training.
- Report any discovered food packaging safety risks or concerns to the food packaging safety management representative or direct supervisor.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Successfully demonstrate all Class B qualifications.
- Provide own tools necessary to perform maintenance tasks.
Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- Prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud