Are you someone who looks at a roadway and sees a piece of a puzzle? Do you want to be part of creating the infrastructure that safely and efficiently moves people, goods, and vehicles through our world? Erdman Anthony is looking for you.
Erdman Anthony, a nationally recognized, award-winning engineering firm known for complex, high-profile engineering projects and a construction inspection industry leader is seeking a Lead Transportation Construction Inspector for a 2-Year Pennsylvania Turnpike project in Monroeville, PA starting in February 2019.
- 1-year minimum PennDot experience as a Transportation Construction Inspector Supervisor (TCIS-2) or higher; or
- 3-years minimum PennDot experience as a Transportation Construction Inspector Supervisor (TCIS-1) or higher; or
- 8-years minimum transportation, highway or bridge construction inspection/supervision/management experience
- A valid driver’s license is required
- NICET highway construction, PennDOT concrete, NECEPT bituminous field certifications required
Your next opportunity for career growth starts at Erdman Anthony, an employee-owned firm where employees say that the best part about working here is the people!
- Medical insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance company-paid
- Supplemental life insurance options
- 401(k), with a generous company match
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick/personal time
- Short-term disability company-paid
- Long-term disability options
- Flexible spending plan for dependent care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program support for employees and their family members company-paid