InfraSource, A Quanta Services Company
With over 2,000 employees located in 30 locations across 20 states, InfraSource provides a comprehensive scope of construction and professional services to the natural gas and electric industry. Utilities and Pipeline Operators throughout North America choose InfraSource for its extensive knowledge, expansive resources, and unmatched scope of services. As an industry leader for solutions, InfraSource has built its reputation as the premier provider of infrastructure services on a solid track record of performance, integrity, and - above all - a commitment to safety and quality.
- Pre-trip equipment prior to mobilizing to job site;
- Load or assist with loading material or equipment for transport from show-up yard to job site and secure as appropriate;
- Participate in job hazard analysis on daily basis or as often as conditions change;
- Place, remove or maintain underground utilities as directed. This includes laborer duties such as carrying pipe, bags of material and other heavy items, jack hammering, shoveling, tamping and installing pipe, duct or cable;
- Assist in securing work site, equipment and materials at the end of each shift to ensure public safety and safety of equipment and materials;
- Prepare documents, reports or job aids related to work, equipment and safety as assigned;
- Ability to travel and additional duties as assigned.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel.