Position Summary: This position is responsible for all activities relating to warehouse operations for Mattioni Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, including developing strategic departmental initiatives and meaningful metrics to effectively manage, perform, and monitor all aspects of warehousing, logistics, and inventory management. Responsible for maintaining shop and yard in a clean and orderly fashion. Heavy lifting, bending, and working in extreme weather conditions are involved with this position.
Salary: $16 Hourly Wage
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Company Uniform
- Manage inventory, invoices and billing
- Control expenses
- Verify counts and prices on shipments
- Maintain computerized purchase order system
- Fleet management
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass background check
- Advanced computer skills
- Motivated, flexible and great attitude on life
- Ability to multitask
- Perform heavy physical labor. Physical demands involve lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling.
- Material Handling: Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Have the ability to move extremities and spine throughout a sufficient range of motion that will permit the employee to work in a variety of postures involving a range from floor to overhead level.