Insulated Metal Panel Installer
Comfort Systems, USA- ColonialWebb is seeking experienced insulation mechanics or skilled carpenters to join our Industrial Refrigeration team! Insulation Mechanics are responsible for applying insulation and installing insulated panel systems in order to help control and maintain temperatures within buildings.
Join ColonialWebb and work on challenging projects that will develop your technical skills and provide you with opportunities for career growth!!!
Location: Job sites range across south and northeast areas including VA, PA, NC SC, TN, GA.
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the South Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects, and Manufacturing.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
- Apply insulating materials to pipe, ductwork, or other mechanical systems in order to help control and maintain temperatures within buildings.
- Install insulated metal panels.
- Layout wall and ceiling panels as per drawings.
- Operate forklifts, boom lifts, scissor lifts, and all-terrain forklifts.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- Knowledge of Industrial Refrigeration or willingness to learn (candidates with strong carpentry experience will be considered).
- Experience with insulating pipe, ductwork, or other mechanical systems.
- Experience with metal and PVC jacketing.
- Experience with insulated metal panels.
- Ability to work easily and skillfully with hands.
- Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Ability to work safely and display care for coworkers and other tradesmen.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and willing to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal diplomatically with coworkers and other tradesmen.
- Willing and able to travel to other projects in our region, as needed.
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background, and work authorization check.
Benefits and Perks:
- Top Competitive wages.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance.
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
- Personal Leave, Holiday Pay, Bereavement Leave.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Tuition reimbursement and Apprenticeship Programs.
- Service lead incentives and Employee referral incentives.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies.
How to apply:
Employment applications are accepted online at
View our current openings and apply today. EOE M/W/Disability/Vets