If you are the type of person who likes to sink your teeth into your work; takes a big bite and lets the juice drip down your chin, while you enjoy the sweet taste of success, then keep reading. And if you’re witty, honest, able to communicate effectively, come to work happy with an awesome attitude, helpful, a good dancer (okay, you don’t have to be a good dancer; but it sure wouldn’t hurt!), passionate about your work and have the eagerness to grow within the company, then YOU are definitely the person we are looking for! If this sounds like you, read on!
What you will be doing:
- Hold on to your socks before you join our unbeatable team and company! See link for help:
- Next, you’ll move over to the observation zone, where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our sales process through hands-on learning.
- After you’ve mastered prospecting, you’ll continue on to full cycle training. Here, you’ll take on responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing deals that weren’t sold out in the field by technicians.
- Along the way you’ll be improving your skill set, working with a dedicated team, and enhancing your knowledge about our industry.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Your determination to succeed matches our desire for you to succeed (if you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito)
- You’re coachable, flexible and self-motivated (people often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily)
- You’re ready to learn from an experienced group of sales professionals that have a great sense of humor
- You’re an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
- You’re a natural leader and over-achiever
- Optimistic attitude toward life (life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it)
- You’re able to think dynamically and speak eloquently
Why work for Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling?
- Enjoy frequent company get-togethers
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Great company swag
- Guaranteed base salary with uncapped commission opportunity
- Clearly established career development with ongoing training and support
- Company Health Insurance Plan
- 401(k) program
- Exciting, fun work environment surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- BREAKFAST SANDWICH WEDNESDAY (biggest perk… for obvious reasons)
- A chance to focus on personal development and sales skills
Job Types: Full-time, Base + Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred but not required)