Since 1928, the ASPLUNDH TREE EXPERT CO. has been dedicated to safe, efficient and innovative clearance services to the line clearance industry. A family-owned and operated corporation headquartered near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Asplundh has grown to employ over 34,000 diverse, energetic professionals throughout the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
At Asplundh, our mission is to be the recognized world leader in providing professional, safe, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable vegetation management and other utility-related services. We challenge our people to consistently exceed the expectations of the customers for whom we work and the people they serve.
Our mission drives us. Our people inspire us. Asplundh values your skills, education and experiences. Join us on our mission to becoming the world leader in utility-related services!
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Adjusts to changes in payroll procedures from field and corporate office in order to maintain accurate production.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Managing records and follow-up of rate changes as needed
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of six months data entry experience required.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office suite such as MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Must be detail oriented with exemplary organization skills
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities is required.
- Must be proactive, responsive and resourceful in situations with short timelines and limited guidance.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills is a must.