CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Industrial Services Sales Representatives in Philadelphia
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Industrial Services Sales Representatives for upcoming projects in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
· Identify prospective customers and re-establish relationships with former customers.
· Cultivate relationships with key customer contacts and decision makers. Effectively utilize the PMs in identifying customer relationships to target.
· Cultivate relationships with key third party partners (i.e. GC’s, OEM’s, Design/Engineers) who can provide a recurring flow of opportunities.
· Work with internal resources to develop customer proposals and responses to RFQs.
· Provide ongoing account management and sales support services to customers.
· Act as a primary point of contact for new customers and opportunities.
· Promote Industrial Services capabilities throughout the Delaware Valley and beyond.
· Actively represent the company at targeted events and shows throughout the year.
· Actively use, maintain and update the company’s prospect database. Track and report on calling activity monthly.
· Perform other duties as needed
· Relationships – Team oriented individual able to effectively communicate the Rhoads story and develop relationships with key decision makers.
· Sales – Strong sales and leadership skills with the ability to determine customer need and translate it to Industrial Sales capabilities. Be comfortable partnering with customer to develop optimum solution and successfully close on opportunities.
· Contacts – Posesses extensive key industry contacts.
· Industry Knowledge – Understands capabilities and strengths of Industrial Services. Identify industry needs and work to develop and fill with Industrial Services.
· Self-starter – Ability to build on existing and new relationships in the field and in our Company.
· Good relationships with both customers and fellow employees. Integrity and strong work ethic.
• Experience preferred
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance