Industrial Sales Representative
York, PA or Philadelphia PA
The primary responsibility of the Industrial Sales Representative is to solicit prospective and existing industrial and commercial clients in order to promote increased use of the company’s services; specifically, he develops a list of prospective customers by studying industrial directories, news items, and observing business opportunities while driving; talks with Project Managers and reviews orders for current customers to look for ways to expand services being used; reads contracts to determine compliance with agreed terms and conditions; calls on prospects to explain the various services offered by the company; confers with customers and company personnel to resolve complaints; attends meetings and commits important communications to writing as the company’s representative.
A computer, laptop, cell phone, and vehicle will be provided along with the essential office supplies necessary to efficiently perform the job duties.
· Communication skills, both oral and written, that are clear and effective; able to interact in a manner that establishes and promotes effective relationships internal and external to the company
· Thorough knowledge of the company’s capabilities, including fabrication and installation processes, materials and equipment used, and all quality standards maintained in the completion of the work
· Ability to read blueprints, specifications, procedures, and to understand steel fabrication operations
· 3-5 years of demonstrated success in a field sales environment and top line growth in revenue.
· Understanding steel fabrication, industrial mechanical, machining, and other aspects of the heavy industrial world
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external customers.
· Experience developing/planning for revenue growth, customer service requirements, and profitability.
· Conducts research to identify customer service needs to meet market demands
Goals for the position:
· To grow our Mechanical Division to 100 employees working year round
· Help build and grow organic accounts with customer service, while looking for new customers.
· Form a trustworthy and positive relationship with top management, project managers, and employees.
· Help sell and build customer service relationships with other divisions and grow revenue in all other divisions such as our machining, fabrication, rolling & forming, and industrial painting.
How to apply: Email: