CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Industrial Field Services Piping Foreman in Philadelphia
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring an Industrial Field Services Piping Foreman for a company in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Industrial Field Services Piping Foreman Job Description
This individual will lead a crew for: onsite installations, maintenance, upgrades to machinery, equipment, and facilities according to verbal, written instruction, PI&Ds, engineered drawings and schematics. This person reports to the Piping Supervisor and project managers.
· Perform in the field using related experience and knowledge of codes and specifications.
· Reads and deciphers work scope, engineered drawings, and PI&Ds to determine work procedures and build method.
· Leads the Installation group at the customer work sites.
· Dismantle, move, rig, assemble, and install process equipment, machinery as well as facility upgrades.
· Install necessary piping to equipment as well as facility upgrades. Assembles machinery, bolts, welds, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures.
· Repairs, lubricates, and service machinery and equipment per specifications. Works in a safe manner according to company and site safety standards.
· The successful candidate must have experience with MIG, TIG, and Stick, welding process to qualify to the Pipe 6-G and structural in various positions both in stainless steel and steel. Past welding certification history is a plus.
· Must be able to both fit and connect process piping by means of welding, sweating, swaging, gluing, bolting, threading, clamping, etc.
· Experience with installation of sanitary (food and pharmaceutical) process piping and Orbital welding.
· Able to use various measuring equipment.
· Qualified individuals must possess a full range of mechanical knowledge as well as the ability to fabricate and install piping and equipment as specified on drawings and PI&Ds.
· This individual should have excellent communication skills and a team player.
· A strong customer-service focus is essential to succeed in this position.
· Interested candidates should be willing to work flexible hours to meet the installation needs of our customers.
· Able to work overtime when needed.
· Have all the necessary hand tools to perform their discipline.
· Able to supply their own transportation to and from job sites within the tri state area.
· Past Forman/leader history in piping installation is required.
· 5 years industry experience and 2 years supervisory experience required
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance