CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Industrial Field Services Maintenance Foreman in Philadelphia
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring an Industrial Field Services Maintenance Foreman for a company in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Industrial Field Services Maintenance Foreman Job Description
· Perform in the field using related experience and knowledge of codes and specifications.
· Reads and deciphers work scope, engineered drawings, and PI&Ds to determine work procedures and build method.
· Reads prints & specifications related to equipment assembly & setting, conveyors, piping diagrams and fabrication designs
· Repairs, lubricates, and service machinery and equipment per specifications. Works in a safe manner according to company and site safety standards.
· Ten years minimum hands on field experience in maintenance work in the Industrial Manufacturing Industry; Food & Beverage , Bakery, Plastics, Chemical, Paper Mill
· Excellent communication skills and a team player with a strong customer-service focus.
· Able to work overtime when needed.
· Have all the necessary hand tools to perform their discipline.
· Able to supply their own transportation to and from job sites within the tri state area.
· Minimum five years industry experience running work crew sizes up to five, with documenting hours and tasks performed
· Experience and computer knowledge in Excel & Word
· Experience with working for a Project Manager or Supervisor, and an understanding of job budget and completion requirements.
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance