Industrial Equipment Sales Representative needed!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to cover our Philadelphia Area Territory.
For nearly 50 years Bortek Industries continues to have a tradition of providing the best solutions to our customers for a variety of their facility maintenance needs. Our superior lines of industrial floor care equipment, backed by our top quality service team are committed to keeping our customers’ facilities looking their best. Bortek is proud to have a solution to fit our customers’ needs and budgets, which allows out sales people to be successful.
We set ourselves apart from the competition with superior products, most importantly with outstanding people. We are committed to providing responsive, knowledgeable service to our customers and we can only do this by attracting great talent. If you are comfortable working with machines and trailering, and are ready to join an industry leader - we want to talk to you!
- Responsible for selling, leasing and renting our extensive line of industrial and commercial floor cleaning equipment covering the 5 counties of Philadelphia.
- Schedule and complete weekly prospecting activities to include field canvassing
- Build & maintain ongoing rapport with key individuals at customer locations
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets on a consistent basis
- Track & enter daily sales activities, leads, pipeline into online sales tracking system
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of markets, products, industry, and competition.
- Make meaningful solution recommendations based on identified needs, and present proposals in a persuasive manner.
- Independently manage tough business situations. This includes anticipating obstacles and competitive threats and modifying or adjusting solutions as needed.
- Perform equipment demonstrations and be able to trailer equipment as necessary.
- Consistently striving to be our customers’ full-service provider or equipment, parts, chemicals, and service for their machines.
- Self-disciplined and Competitive
- Effective negotiation, organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to prospect, propose, negotiate and close a sale.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with familiarity using sales and customer tracking software (CRM.)
- Intense desire to succeed and earn money
- Interested in doing different things every day
- Ability to relate to people and listen to their needs
- Ability to work on your own and be accountable
- Previous industrial sales experience required
- Must have a track record of at least 3 years Field Sales experience.
- Base salary plus commission -level depends on experience
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Paid vacation time, 8 paid holidays per year.
- Company matched SIMPLE IRA retirement plan.
- We also offer optional life insurance and supplemental insurance programs as well.
- Computer equipment.
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance.