Automotive Technician - No Flat Rate!!!
If you’re wondering how to get out of the typical shop job, yet continue to use your automotive knowledge, you’ve landed in the right place. Apply today if you are a technician that still loves the puzzle, but not the back breaking labor!
There’s never been a more exciting time to be in the industry. We are looking for qualified individuals to join our team of technicians working to keep drivers safe.
Our technology is driving our growth as we triple our number of employees in 2018.
WHY our EMPLOYEES LOVE us:
- We respect and value every member of the company
- We help technicians expand their careers outside of the shop
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Technician pay plan means you are paid for all time worked, plus overtime
- Competitive pay that rewards you for relevant certifications
- We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Several advancement opportunities both in office and in the field throughout the country
- Work with a company researching and developing cutting edge technology
- Full support and ongoing training
- All equipment and uniforms provided – no out of pocket cost for you
- Become a recognized expert in your field!
OUR MISSION: To be recognized as the world’s largest and most influential vehicle electronics service provider keeping drivers safe post-accident.
OUR MOTTO: Safest Auto Repair from Anywhere!
Check out our website to learn more about what we do –
If you’re tired of the traditional mechanic role and are looking for change, apply today and hear from one of our career specialists.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a key member of the asTech diagnostic team, you will be based inside the client's facility to:
- Ensure vehicle safety equipment is repaired to OE standards to keep people safe.
- Provide exceptional customer service while communicating with employees, insurance representatives and clients to represent the company's mission and values. Communicate with customers about the necessity of diagnostic scans at assigned shop(s).
- Provide diagnostics and give guidance to our customers recommending needed repairs for vehicles involved in collisions. Using our patented, state of the art asTech™ technology and OEM tools, every vehicle can be returned in pre-accident condition.
- Ensure all vehicle scans and recommended repairs are completed accurately by working with our shop customers, evaluating data and communicating a comprehensive interpretation of technical information.
- Test drive and/or move customer vehicles at shop locations.
LOVE TO LEARN? This job provides continuous learning opportunity in technology as it pertains to the ever-changing automotive industry.
WHO JOINS OUR TEAM?
- A technical or vocational school graduate with a minimum of 1 year at a car dealership
- OR minimum 2-3 years of experience in an aftermarket repair facility
- Hold current ASE certifications or have the ability to obtain ASE Master Automobile Technician certifications
- Self-motivated, high energy and a client-focused perspective
- New car dealership experience is considered a plus
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel is considered a plus
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Work Environment: This job operates in various automotive repair shop environments that may be cold, hot, noisy, and wet and may have fumes or odors due to vehicle maintenance.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds independently and carry up to 20 pounds for up to 20 feet.
- Occasionally requires standing for extended periods of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
- Requires visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment.
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to face shield or goggles, non-slip shoes, gloves, mask, and other protective garments and equipment.
- Required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles.
Apply today to get started on your career path with asTech!