Position: HVAC Service Manager - Great Opportunity
Don't Miss out. Join our Team.
McLoughlin Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is seeking a highly motivated HVAC Service Manager to join our team serving Southeastern Pennsylvania Counties & Philadelphia areas. We value our customers and our employees; it's a great place to work.
We are celebrating our 50th year in business and are continuing to grow! Join our team and grow with us.
We are proud winners of the Carrier President's Award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
We are active in the community, sponsoring many local teams and the Arts.
We're looking for an exceptional service manager to lead our team of talented technicians.
As a service manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability. You will manage staff and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service calls, every time.
By working closely with dispatch, you will match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company's financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market that you are working in.
- Integrate sales strategies across other departments to drive profitable results.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Monitor performance of field technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Manage team schedule to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes.
- Make sure incentive programs are equitable and properly documented.
- Review and approve invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Serve as a technical back-up for field technicians when necessary.
- Proven track record in service, with minimum of 5-7 years in management.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
- Represents our Company with extreme professional and promotes our brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to motivate technicians to be better tomorrow than they are today.
- Computer competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paces, goal-driven environment.
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of local codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who's flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Attractive salary with commissions
- Medical insurance (health, dental, eye)
- Retirement 401K Plan with generous company match
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Uniforms
- Car Allowance
- Great support staff
Don't wait apply today. Please submit your current resume.
Thank you for your interest in McLoughlin Plumbing, Heating & Cooling