Description of duties:
- Participate in the installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems & ensure that the work performed is in compliance with blueprints, manufacturer specifications, and written and/or verbal instruction.
- Install sheet metal duct systems and related equipment.
- Install piping systems and related equipment.
- Operate a variety of equipment as needed to perform work. Operate various measuring and testing instruments.
- Read blue prints, specifications & product submittals.
- Training and certifications are desired.
- Good knowledge of the tools, equipment, and material used in the HVAC trade; safety practices associated with HVAC; national code applicable to HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Must possess hand tools necessary to complete HVAC installations.
- Must have a current driver license.
- 2 years commercial or industrial HVAC experience.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, ambitious, and drug-free.
- Ability to read blue prints, specifications & product submittals.
- Troubleshoot issues and construction obstructions.
- Understand and practice proper and safe use of tools and related equipment.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Recently completed an OSHA 10/30 hour Construction safety course.
- Experience with plumbing systems