R&D Heating and Cooling located in Kennett Square Pennsylvania is seeking experienced HVAC installers that are true masters of the trade. With over 30 years in operations, R&D Heating and Cooling is aggressively expanding its services throughout PA, DE, and NJ. We have an immediate opening for a qualified HVAC installer capable of installing a variety of heating and air conditioning systems. Other companies may offer a position; we are offering a career with continual education and advancement opportunities.
- Installation of light commercial and residential HVAC Systems.
- Installation of HVAC equipment to include but not limited to; furnaces, air conditioners, heat pump, boilers, mini-split systems, and water heaters.
- Install and or fabricate HVAC duct work.
- Install and program digital thermostats.
- Installation of power control wiring.
- Inspect assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Coordinate schedules.
- Analyze and resolve work problems.
- Computer Skills: The position requires basic computer skills to operate cad-assisted design (CAD) software as well as customer relationship management (CRM) system for work documentation and billing.
- Customer Service: The position requires high level customer services skills in order to interact with clients to identify needs and process job orders.
- Dexterity: The position requires a high level of dexterity in order to operate machinery and construction of sheet metal components.
- Mechanical Skills: Sheet metal workers use a wide-range of hand tools and equipment during fabrication and construction.
- Prior sheet metal fabrication or installation experience preferred but not required.
- Up to $40-$50K per year commensurate with experience.
- Paid Holidays plus vacation
- Paid training
- Health Insurance