For over 60 years, the Mattioni name has been recognized in Chester County, Pennsylvania as being synonymous with quality, craftsmanship, hard work and expertise that is second to none. We've built our loyal customer base by hiring only the best plumbing and HVAC technicians in the area. We reward our staff's hard work and dedication and always ensure that our company is a great place to work, get experience and further your career. We are a family-owned business and we reflect this in the positive and helpful atmosphere at our workplace.
A dedicated, trustworthy and talented individual looking for opportunities in the plumbing, heating and cooling world, Expand your horizons with us as we grow to better serve our loyal clientele. Join a WINNING team! You'll love working at Mattioni!
We’re looking for an exceptional HVAC Installer to deliver the highest quality and most efficient HVAC Installations to our valued customers.
- Positive work environment
- Regularly scheduled gatherings for employees and families
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Company provided health insurance
- Company gas
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Company iPad
- Company-provided tools and employee tool purchasing plan
- Fully stocked and well-maintained company vehicles
- Company provided uniforms and weekly laundry service
- Supplemental life and disability insurance available
- Ongoing training and support
- On site supply house for daily inventory replenishment
- Exceptional customer reviews and ratings
- EPA Certification
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Clean, safe driving record within 2 years
- You can pass a drug test and background check
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 60 minutes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about our company culture and customer service.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside other technicians and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises and morning meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time sheets, and curbside feedback.
Since 1948 the Mattioni Team has been Chester County’s choice for Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling. Our knowledgeable, courteous, and professional employees are dedicated to providing the Superior Customer Service that our patrons love and trust. We are looking for select team members to uphold the traditions and standards that make Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Chester County’s premier in-home service provider.
And we are still growing!