CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Heavy Equipment Mechanic in York, PA
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic for a contracting company specializing in residential, commercial and municipal asphalt paving, site work and underground utilities serving the South Central, Pennsylvania area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Heavy Equipment Operator Job Description
• Perform diagnostic measures on all equipment and machines
• Repair and replace damaged parts, equipment, or machines
• Take apart and rebuild diesel engines as necessary
• Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
• Clean heavy equipment as scheduled/required
• Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
• Practice workplace safety
• Five years or more working with heavy construction equipment and trucks
• Three years or more performing maintenance on heavy equipment
• Working knowledge of hydraulics, diesel engines, electronics, and DOT regulations
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
• Ability to travel to job sites for on-site repairs as needed
• Verifiable References
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance and transportation