We are a leading supplier of equipment and services for the pipeline construction industry, currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join our team in Mansfield, PA.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on company equipment onsite and in the field.
- Track and maintain records of all equipment repairs using equipment file folders.
- Inspect equipment for damages as it enters and exits the yard.
- Track parts and supplies; notify manager of items that need to be ordered.
- Inspect equipment for damages and document as it comes off rent.
- Organize the warehouse in an efficient manner.
- Assist vendors with ordering product.
- Receive inventory and purchase orders.
- Send work order maintenance documents to satellite offices.
- Maintain equipment logistics.
- Load and unload freight trucks.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills, experience and characteristics:
- 2+ years’ experience diagnosing, repairing and maintaining CAT and John Deere engines.
- Experience reading electrical, engine, and pump schematics.
- Must be willing to be available on-call after hours.
- Supply proper PPE at employee’s expense including: steel toe boots, safety glasses, hard hat, vest, FR clothing, etc.
- Supply and maintain your own tools, necessary shop equipment and specialty tools provided.
- Heavy Lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
- Obtain proper safety certification training per customers’ requirements.
- Forklift certification