Xencom Facility Management is looking for a floor technician for a large retail center. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, hardworking, can work independently and with other team members.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow established maintenance schedules, overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpet (dust and wet mopping, scrubbing, buffing, shampooing, extraction & bonneting)
- Safe use and adhere to all safety precautions when mixing chemicals and using floor equipment.
- Report equipment/cleaning product needs, damages and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Represent facility in a positive manner; able to follow oral instructions, pleasant, tactful, courteous, and cooperative with supervisor, co-workers, customers, security and management.
- Follow assigned schedules for all areas of the retail center.
- Other General Cleaning duties as needed
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Passing a pre-employment background screening and drug test will be required
- Physical requirements of the job consist of repeated lifting of up to 50 pounds, bending, reaching, prolonged standing and walking.
- Available Shift: 3rd shift schedule
The starting pay range for this position is $ 9.50 per hour.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Xencom Facility Management, LLC is a building services company specializing in retail real estate. Since 1998, leading property managers have chosen Xencom as their daily cleaning and general maintenance contractor. Our executive leadership includes former shopping center professionals experienced with property development, construction, operations, and management.
Xencom Facility Management, please visit our website at