IT Landes Company is a growing employee-owned mechanical contractor of over 175 employees. The business started in 1929 in Harleysville, PA and we now serve home and business throughout the region. Employee-ownership is driving a sense of team and a level of cooperation that is very exciting. We are looking to add only GREAT people to the IT Landes team. Our goal of controlled growth currently leads us to seek a full-time Estimator.
What you will be doing:
- Estimating labor and materials for light commercial, and some residential, plumbing &/HVAC jobs
- Working with manufacturers and suppliers on parts information, ordering & tracking.
- Organizing material and equipment for jobs.
- Overseeing projects.
- Building strong customer relationships.
Who you will be working with:
- IT Landes office and field staff
- Facility & property managers that represent our customer base
What qualities you need:
- 5 years of residential and commercial boiler and plumbing experience
- Strong computer and phone experience
- To be able to handle multiple projects and work independently.
- The ability to work independently AND as part of a team
- The ability to understand and work from drawings, specifications and schematics
Additional skills that would be great to see:
- Geothermal knowledge and experience
- A combination of technical and office experience
- Employee ownership since 2014 as an ESOP.
- Medical, Dental & Vision available.
- 401(k) & ESOP program.
- Company paid short, long term disability & life insurance.
- Company paid training program.
- Vacation and holidays paid time off.
- Potential for advancement.
For more information about IT Landes Company please visit our website at: .