Worth & Company, Inc. is currently seeking an Entry Level CAD Technician to support CAD Detailers in their day-to-day roles. This position will perform a variey of tasks utilizing a range of Auto Desk software applications including but not limited to AutoCAD MEP 2019, Navis works and Revit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with AutoCAD MEP and Revit systems in a support role assisting CAD detailers and helping to transition work from the CAD department to the prefabrication/manufacturing team.
- Self-check own work for completeness, accuracy, conformance with company standards, fits and manufacturing
- Work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter, motivated and detail oriented.
- Report to supervisor on status of work, work load, problems, and progress as related to work assignments
- Degree from a recognized CAD training facility
- Basic understanding of construction practices
- Basic knowledge of sheet metal, plumbing and HVAC piping systems is preferred but not essential
- Able to manage workload under own initiative and maintain project and fabrication schedules in a fast paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Computer literacy with the company’s software systems including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Excellent knowledge of drafting standards
Worth & Company offers:
- Competitive Merit Based Pay
- Quality Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Short Term, Long Term and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plans including Company Match
- Company Paid Vacation Days and Holidays
- Company Sponsored Events such as Golf Outing and Holiday Party
- Newly renovated / beautiful office environment