The Callos Companies are now accepting resumes for Precision Electro-Mechanical Assemblers. Ideal candidates will have some previous experience in a relate field. Temp-to-hire opportunity with growing company in RIDC park.
Duties will include:
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces to meet specific tollerances.
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Fabricate or form parts, coils, or structures according to specifications, using drills, calipers, cutters, or saws.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems.
- Inspect and test finished products to the micron level.
All applicants must have previous precision assembly work or related expeience.. Must have the ability to run a variety of parts and programs daily. Clean room and bench assembly expeience a plus! State of the art equipment, clean shop and new tools.