Electrician with Commercial & Industrial experience looking to be part of a growing and professional team. We offer a full load of benefits including 401k Savings Plan and much more!
- Installation and troubleshooting of assigned commercial/industrial electrical systems
- Wire and connect transformers, control relays, limit switch, magnetic starter etc.
- Perform wire pulls - we have the latest equipment to make this so much easier!
- Bend conduit, including proficiency with the use of a hand bender & table bender
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with customer
- Adhere to all safety policies and OSHA standards
We have the tools & equipment to make your job more enjoyable!
Your Qualifications should include:
We also offer
- A sincere desire to grow your career and earnings! We say that attitude is 90% of the position - we can train and help you grow your technical skills!
- 2 years of electrical experience
- Willing to do the work to pass codes & be safety conscious (hardhats, safety glasses, etc) - no shortcuts!
- Ability/Desire to read blueprints and a technical aptitude
- Ability to pass Substance Abuse Testing
- Must have a valid PA driver's license
If you are interested in becoming part of a team of professional Electricians who are Safety-conscious, willing to help each other when the jobs and scheduling are tough, this might be your future!
Interested in getting your Master Electrician License? We have a program for that!
Don't delay - be proactive and take the next step to find out more! You & your family will be glad you did!
- Co-Op Company Uniforms
- Co-Op Tool Program
- Vacation - Paid time off & Holidays
- Great Healthcare Program through Highmark
- Dental & Vision Program
- Recognition for a job well-done - you will feel appreciated
- Team Meetings to keep you informed of where the company is going
- You'll love our Educational Meetings - you'll be informed and up to date with the latest Tools, Technology & Information
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Company Match!
- ESOP Company - We contribute money to your Retirement Program & you become a stockholder!
- NO overnight out-of-town work - or practically none.