Johnstone Supply is a leading wholesale supplier to the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. We pride ourselves on world-class customer service, technical support and professionalism to the trade. We are privately owned and part of the largest wholesale cooperative in the nation, and currently rank as the #2 HVAC/R distributor in the United States.
The cooperative has 400 stores nationwide, sales of over $2 billion, and six major distribution centers strategically located throughout the country. We have 5 branches located in New Jersey and the Philadelphia area with immediate openings due to company expansion and market demand. We are seeking well qualified, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and help continue to grow our business.
As an employee of Johnstone Supply, each individual shall align with the company's core values:
- Self-Improvement & Adaptability – Is interested in continuous self-improvement & readily adapts to change
- Energetic & Competitive – Is Enthusiastic, Energetic, Tenacious, & Competitive
- Maintains Accountability
- Detail Oriented – Practices fanatical attention to consistency & detail
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
Warehouse Material Handler/Driver
- Friendly individual with the ability and skills to meet, greet, and serve customers.
- Effective team player with good communication skills that is proactive, positive, conscientious, organized and efficient.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize workload, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge and skill in the use of inventory management systems and office software (e.g. Email programs, Internet browsers)
- Basic math skills sufficient to manage inventory, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Experience with computer or barcode driven inventory management systems
- Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Forklift operation experience preferred.
- Able to read maps and possess knowledge of New Jersey's geography.
- Communicates well verbally and in writing, in English, and in a professional manner.
- Capable of representing Johnstone Supply in a respectable and professional manner.
- Professional and courteous demeanor when working with customers and colleagues.
- Works in various warehouse roles as instructed by manager.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
- Must be able to pass a physical for driver’s medical car